Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wicked Wasp

Wasp from Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes adaption of the Avengers.  Initially I wan't really impressed with Wasp's character design preferring the pixie haired fashionista in a body suit to the wing haired skirt with tights...but she grew on me during the course of the show.  I can't say I don't appreciate bare solders shoulders and that focal point between the gloves and dress...some sort of bizarro zettai ryouiki...

So yeah.  Also a character with strong morals and optimism who at one point gets transformed into a freakshow wasp monster.  I was sort of torn between an evil conversion theme or the insect transformation.  Actually started with the wasp monster (spoiler its a little more meaner than the Gamma World one).  The evil version was quicker.  I know: Cheap.






No comments:

Post a Comment