Thursday, June 6, 2013

Setting up

Welcome!

I'm Rick404 a creation of the internet...an amateur digital illustrator with interests in adult pin-up, comic, game art, and both western & eastern style cartoon and animation.

More specifically I work within a sub-genre of female transformation art.

Themes I enjoy working with:
  • General Opposition - Transforming into something they are not.  Shy girl to dominatrix, action heroine to sex slave, angel to demoness, anime/sentai heroine into monster-of-the-day, etc. 
  • Corruption - Good to bad, innocent to not...
  • Mind Control - Hypnotism, brainwashing, etc.
  • Breast Expansion - Goes with commercial sexualization (Actually prefer smaller boobs)
  • Bimbolization/Ganguro/Mamba - Sort of an all-of-the-above transformation.  I am not a purist here as I am not into the reduced intelligence concept of this transformation.
  • Pregnant / Weight Gain
  • Age Progression
  • Established characters - Comic, manga/anime, video game girls, familiar characters who already have established histories, personalities, and moral alignments.
I created this blog site a more focused personal website to help bridge multiple forums and arts sites I have registered to and give a bit more freedom.  I am still in the process of organizing this site and deciding in the way I want to post my pics so expect changes from time to time.

Feedback welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment