Thursday, June 6, 2013

First up Mahou Shoujo Ai

Currently in the middle of a few projects so to get this started I'm posting some older sequences.  First up is Mahou Shoujo Ai.  A lot of history with this pic given I've been experimenting on it for years.  This is the only actual finished sequence I have done but I have dozens of others that I may post in a junk section later.

Basic premise beyond tentacle hentai is the antagonist monsters the Yuragi which manifest upon negative emotions and cause naughty situations.  Various minor characters become possessed by the yuragi in the series and develop the usual hentai mutations.  Ai is a magic solder who is dispatch to exterminate these creates with extreme prejudice.  Which she does.

This however is a Bad End scenario/what if in which she looses and become a yuragi herself.  The final transformation is based off the creature effects of the eroge and OVA not quite as extreme as it should be.  I This was finished quite a while back plenty of room for improvement.  I'll probably do several more of her in different scenarios in the future.





















No comments:

Post a Comment