Sunday, September 15, 2013

Youma reincarnation ritual

Looking back to an bygone era before the Netscapes went extinct and the GIF was still I remember seeing a digitized series of hentai pictures showing Ami Mizuno in peril...one of which was a red skinned axe arm at her neck. The contrast of cute blue haired girl and the wicked looking monster Garoben stuck.  Later I realized that this was the monster of the day of Sailor Mercury's introduction episode.  Sailor Moon has some really creepy monsters.  Often very feminine and shapely but horrible...horrible like Hagar from Go-Lion Voltron.  Rambling over here's Sailor Mercury being transformed into a new Garoben.














3 comments:

  1. Excellent I enjoy the way you draw the forehead crest into the eyes with the seductive lips
    Great job well done Suggestion - Kim Possible & Friends She-go too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you think the next update will be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. This is one I've been playing on doing for a while. I am not certain when the next will be up. I am jumping between a few at the moment. Cannot put a fixed time on when but I am doing something everyday.

      Delete